inconceivable eccentricities!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lazy Days


I can't even begin to explain how boring it is to sit around with nothing to do. As a teenager you dream about how awesome it would be to have no job. Sit around, play videogames, read your favorite book, go to the beach... exciting, eh? Not really. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I miss working. I need to work. Not only for money, but for something to do. It would be different if I could convince myself that I was just on vacation, but my mind is smarter then that. Or so it tells me.

I forgot to throw a special shout-out to a good friend of mine yesterday. She called me just when it seemed everything was breaking apart, and for that I am glad. Although I tried to downplay the whole situation she showed concern for my plight. She even offered to make a few calls and see if she knew of anyone looking for a few good men... or man. Thanks Nicole. You've always been a special person to me. I know you will get all the fulfillment you need in whatever career path you walk down.

I'm listening to Coldplay right now and I have to admit that their new album rocks. If any of you are interested in them you can visit their site at http://www.coldplay.com/. Their most recent album, entitled X&Y, reminds me a lot of an earlier U2. I also think of Depeche Mode when I hear them. Anyways, I recommend it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, chris, I'm so sorry! I wish i had known. I don't know what I could have done, besides pray, but I would have thought of something! I've thought about you this week, wondering how your new job had been going, I even thought about calling you, now i wish i would have. I'm glad you were able to get your one job back, though. We should definitely get together and do something, hang out. I am off on Friday if you want to give me a call. You are missed at good ol' BN.

11:21 PM

 
Blogger none said...

So, when are you coming to see me?(and bring a cookie) - Nic

8:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home