inconceivable eccentricities!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

C.J.'s got a gun... C.J.'s got a gun...

Spooky, eh? I digged this photo up last night and couldn't stop laughing. The year: 1997. The place: Some Civil War Museum is Tennessee (or was it Northwest Georgia? I forget.) My friend Tim and I were on one of our many road trips during Christmas Break. On this occasion we started heading for TN and ended up visiting several tourist traps scattered about the state. The Aquarium there is quite nice, but the one they are building here in Atlanta will trump it easily. Anyways, we went to these underground stalactite caves and nearly got lost from the "tour". The guide we had said that there were many people who go exploring deep into the caves and make a week or two adventure out of it. If I wasn't so desperate to live then I would of tried it myself. Getting lost in underground caves is not my idea of excitement. I have another great story about that trip (involving pictures taken of me in an akward position on the side of the highway), but I'm going to restrain myself and keep this PG. I'm hoping that if I don't think about it overly much I'll just forget about it another couple of years. Hurrah for getting old!


I'm still looking for a job and I really need to get one by the beginning of August. If anyone knows of something you can send me a line at 404.966.3841. You can also reply here, or e-mail me at cjgill@gmail.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Hey Chris - How are you at programming? Which languages do you know? Is that something you would be interested in doing? - Nic

8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

2:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home