inconceivable eccentricities!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Reunion

So, my 10-year class reunion is coming up in August. When asked if I would be attending, I promptly gave a chuckle and a 'no'.

Why? Well, first off I was never very close with a lot of people in my class. I really can't pinpoint why, but I tended to be friends with those who were either younger or older than myself. It's not that I was a recluse or anything - I was actually quite involved in high school. Band, PR Orchestra, Key Club, Yearbook Staff, Sr. Cabinet, etc. I guess it just came down to the social circles I was around. Honestly, there are very few people I'd want to see again... and of those few, I can proudly say I still keep in touch with.

Not sure why I felt compelled to make a blog about it, but it is what it is.

I have no desire to attend my class reunion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow. You're OLD! I'm just kidding. Yeah, I don't know if I would attend mine either. It would be kind of cool to go back to CHHS to watch a football game or something though. :)

3:43 PM

 
Blogger christopher j. gill said...

I am old. =P

Is Steph going to the reunion?

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Ryan Farr said...

Our 10 year would be next year Nicole, he is not that old...lol. Sigh, so old.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Nicole said...

Erm, I don't know if she is going. I could ask. :)

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home