inconceivable eccentricities!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

About that prediction...

you never saw it. It's there, yes. I refuse to edit it, because then people will think I'm trying to cover something up. Just pretend that you don't see it.

Good.

As you may have noticed I still do not have any pics uploaded. I'm not lazy, it's just that I haven't quite figured out how to do it. I'm going to browse some message boards and see if I can find some help.

My WoW addiction has resurfaced. If you don't know what WoW is then it's probably best you stay in the dark. For those that do know, I can safely say I'm back with a vengeance.

I've also picked up a new hobby. Anime. Yup, that's right. I've been watching it off and on for the last couple years, but it hasn't been until recently that it's developed into a full-fledged obsession. More to come about that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe! :) WoW has almost broken my boyfriend and me up on several occasions.. *LOL* Don't let it become too addicting.

Hope your doing good sweetie! *HUG*

2:46 PM

 
Blogger gabe said...

I gave up on CoH, myself... I doubt I'll pick up an MMO again any time soon. What did it for me was the constant creation of rules etiquette, and the people who weren't tolerant of people (e.g., me) that didn't follow them. I'm still paying for it, but I think I'm only gonna play with my one friend.

Anyway, if you need any anime recommendations, let me know. I don't watch much new stuff nowadays, but I know a lot of great old(er) titles...

9:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I am a huge CoH player. So I know exactly what you are going through.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger gabe said...

O rly?

Actually, I haven't really played in a week or two now. I'm enjoying all extra the time I have now.

Well, if I'm ever on again, I'm MelodiousFunk.

9:48 PM

 
Blogger christopher j. gill said...

Krista - if WoW hasn't broken you up yet, just wait until the expansion... there's still hope. Mwahaha.

Gabe and Barry - Good to hear from you guys. I was an avid COH player myself for a few months, but I've been away for a long time. The game got too repetitive. I saw CoV came out and that renewed my interest a little, but I have my hands full as it is with WoW. Soooo addicting.

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*LOL* thanks for the vote of confidence! hehehe.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home