inconceivable eccentricities!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

On the Road Again





Ok, so now I'll be physically leaving for Gulf Shores next Monday. Not Saturday. Not last Saturday. Not this Friday. This Sunday... not so much. Monday, we have a winner! Ding Ding Ding! Show him what he's won~!

A Brand New.... Cell Phone? Yeah. And it was a steal at $34.99! My company sure knows how to treat a guy right. Honestly, it's just a generic phone... nothing special. The good news is that it's a Cingular phone, so all my family as well as some of my friends can call me for free. I'm keeping my other cell phone as well, so I guess I'll be one of those cool guys with 2 phones. Awww, yeah! I'm gonna work it like it's 1985! Sike! Anyways, the number is 770.364.5867. Y'all can call either one, but if you don't have a Cingular phone then I prefer you use the 404.966.3841 number.

Oh, one more thing. The Genesis complete Best Hits Album is at Best Buy for $19.99. For those of you 80's fans this is an incredible deal. It's 3 discs with all of their best hits - from Peter Gabriel's tenure to Phil Collins. Get it... that is, unless of course, you don't like 80's music... in which case I will have to slap you with my Isotoner Gloves.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger none said...

I'm so excited you got Cingular - thanks for jumping on the band wagon!! And I'm excited about your job!! And I'm excited about Provino's. Man, I'm just excited! Love - Nic

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans nevada

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home