inconceivable eccentricities!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Updates et al

So, it's been quite some time since my last entry. I blame no one but myself. I guess I had gotten into some kind of funk. Funks aside, here is what's going on right now.

In the last week I have received 2 job offers. One is a contract position with a computer company, and the other is a full-time gig with a GPS Mapping company. I go in on Tuesday to get some more info on the latter offer, and I have to admit that I'm already leaning towards taking it. The catch? I would have to relocate probably. The good thing is it would be somewhere in the SouthEast, so at least I wouldn't be going far. My next blog entry will come after Tuesday's meeting with the GPS guys, so by then I will probably know whether or not I'll take it.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer season. It's still summer, right? I guess I don't keep up with seasons anymore...

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Chris - I'm so glad you posted an update!! Really excited about your offers - but I hope you don't have to move too far! Love - Nic

9:41 AM

 
Blogger gabe said...

Good luck! I hope you find something you like...

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home