inconceivable eccentricities!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I have been... Googled.

I can't claim any exclusiveness to this activity, but I enjoy it nevertheless. One of the many "fun" things to go around the Georgia Tech Band Header (which I am unsure as to why I'm still subscribed...) is Googling people's names. George P. Burdell, who nearly won Time's Man of the Year Award, is the most common source of fun because he is not even a real person (look here http://gtalumni.org/Publications/magazine/sum99/mystery.html). I'll go into Burdell a little more some other time. I've decided to shake away my non-conformist nature and do the same for myself.

So, what does the almighty Google say about Christopher J. Gill?

*I am a Doctor of Infectious Diseases in Salem, MA.
*I am also an Assistant Professor at the Center for International Health and Development, Department of International Health, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
*I was also somehow involved in an Alfalfa Seed Decontamination in a Salmonella Outbreak.
*In 2001 I was drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the 26th Round. I'm a RHP.
*I am the author of the book Medical Expert Systems: Grappling with Issues of Liability.
*I am a 1950 Alumnus of the University of Maine. Go Blue!


I'm a pretty busy guy it would seem. What wonders and blunders will Google show me the next time I search? Only time, and possibly a few beers, will tell.

6 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I know you aren't going to like this, but you are also a mathematical consultant with Global Concepts after graduating from UGA in 2001. Um...Go Dawgs? - Nic

9:59 AM

 
Blogger christopher j. gill said...

I'm going to break character here and reply to my own blog.

Nicole - I don't know you anymore. Go Dawgs? I think I'm going to be sick. Don't even joke about that!

*shiver*

11:22 AM

 
Blogger none said...

Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life. (Joan Lunden, Healthy Living Magazine)
So, what do you say? - Nic

3:20 PM

 
Blogger christopher j. gill said...

I say...



who is Joan Lunden?

5:37 PM

 
Blogger gabe said...

I think I have a grad student and a PhD that share my monicker. Oddly enough, there's also a guy in Houston, Texas (where I was born) with my name. I wrote him once, but he never wrote back. That Gabriel... what a bastard.

10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not surprising that the only hits for my name are actually me. At least it is easy for people to find me.

Oh yeah, THWUGA...

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home