inconceivable eccentricities!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

...

So, I get a call from SRI and it looks like I may be going to Mississippi first. Apparently, we've just been hired to do damage assessment from Hurricane Katrina. They say that the job is only temporary, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. I do know, however, that I'll be in Gulf Shores as soon as this job is done. I just love not knowing things until the last minute.

In better news, Tech won their game today against UNC 27-21. It wasn't a dominating performance, but it's a win nonetheless. Now if only U(sic)GA would lose their game against Spurrier's Gamecocks...

3 Comments:

Blogger gabe said...

Ah, that's pretty cool, I think. A couple of my friends signed up to go to NO to help with relief for the DoC.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger none said...

What day are you leaving, Chris? Love - Nic

1:47 PM

 
Blogger christopher j. gill said...

It looks like I'll be leaving on Saturday.

2:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home