inconceivable eccentricities!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oi!

No pics yet, so sorry. I haven't really had the time to set it up. In fact, in the last week I have had 3 days at work of 13+ hours each... in addition to my more "normal" shifts. Hooray for little sleep!

I was supposed to get a cable/internet setup today, but that didn't happen. The installer called an hour before his closing window and said that he didn't have the necessary parts today. Too bad. I suppose I can live without it for another day or two. In fact, I really don't miss cable all that much. It's nice to have, to be sure, but not really a necessity. Internet, on the other hand, is something I desperately miss having at my apartment. At least I'm able to use it at work...

I also got a washer and dryer today. Nothing fancy. They make lots of noise ... and that's all I have to say about that.

Oh, before I forget, I might as well throw out my SuperBowl prediction. Seattle vs. Indianapolis. Indy will win 35-24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home