inconceivable eccentricities!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

All Quiet on the Northeastern Front

Nothing big to report today... I just figured I'd show you all I was still alive. I've had interviews, some were great, some were bad. No job offers yet, but I'm a veteran at this stuff by now. I know at least one of them will come back and offer me a job.

Let's see... it was another bad week in sports. Tech lost on the last play of the game last Saturday, and the Braves choked in the playoffs again. Falcons lost to the Pats, but they made it interesting. I don't really know - or care - about the Hawks and how they are doing in preseason. The same goes for the Thrashers, although I am more likely to go to a NHL game then an NBA game.

This Saturday my alma mater hosts its annual marching band contest. I haven't been to it in a few years, so I'm thinking about going. If anyone plans on being in the area this Saturday and wants to go let me know. The more the merrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home