inconceivable eccentricities!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

::Sad Face::

Well, this is my first, and probably last, blog from Daphne, Alabama. To sum it up - I am not enjoying myself down here. The work is rather boring, and due to the repitition of the job I know that things will not be getting better. Chances are I'll be getting out before I'm in too deep. I'm really upset with the overall situation down here. I'll go into more detail at a later date, but suffice to say that my time here will be limited.

On a brighter note, I will be in Atlanta this coming weekend regardless of my job situation. I plan on attending the Duluth Fall Festival on Saturday, which I'm excited about. I just hope the weather won't be as bad as the near-100 degrees that Southern Alabama is experiencing right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home