inconceivable eccentricities!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Misty

So, I woke up today freezing cold and a little moody. I guess that's what happens when it's sub-50 and should be 80. Anyways, the day has not gotten any better. My oldest cat, Misty, hasn't been doing too well lately. She's nearly 17, which means I've had her since I was 8 or 9 years old. Well, this morning my mom informed me Misty had been crying almost all night and was puking everywhere. She made an appoitment to bring Misty to the vet. It's a good thing I had already said my goodbye's to her because she never made it home. Well, that's not entirely true... she is here, but no longer alive. The vet put her into a white cardboard box so we could bury her in our backyard. I admit that I cried for a while when my mom called me and told me the news, but in all honesty we had been expecting it for years. I'm just glad that I was able to see her one last time this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home